Ask Park Place Dental at Edison Lakes if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
Partial dentures are made from a combination of metal and acrylic – which gives them the strength to handle your needs for chewing and speaking, while also looking natural. They are a less-invasive option that also tends to be less expensive than other options for replacing missing teeth. They do require a bit of maintenance but are easy to get used to and do an excellent job of restoring beauty and functionality to that part of the mouth.
Creating Your Partial Dentures
- First, a series of impressions are taken so that your partials have a customized fit.
- Using the impressions, a plastic model of the partial denture is created. This model is used to evaluate changes in color, shape, and fit that may need to be corrected before creating the final partial.
- Based on the evaluations, your final partial is crafted and fitted appropriately. Adjustments may be necessary over time.
What do Partial Dentures Provide?
- The preservation of the natural placement of your existing teeth
- A comfortable, customized fit offering a natural appearance
- An innovative design that equally distributes chewing forces so that your remaining teeth aren’t strained
- Improved speaking and eating capabilities
If you feel self-conscious about your missing teeth and think you could benefit from partial dentures, call Park Place Dental at Edison Lakes at 574-259-9956 today to discuss your options or make an appointment.